Re: [Orgmode] Exporting Column view Estimate

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting Column view Estimate
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:52:28 +0100

Hi Dustin

(Dustin Hoffman?  really??? :-)

On Jan 11, 2010, at 8:41 PM, Dustin Hoffman wrote:

I would like to export an estimate in column view via the text exporter. When I export the file now, none of the hour estimates or summation of estimates is displayed.

I am not sure is anyone understands what you are talking about - I certainly don't.
Please try to explain again, maybe with an example... ?

- Carsten