[Orgmode] Re: refiling

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: refiling
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:21:32 +0100

enter does indeed work now - I had reinstalled emacs in debian testing
and the version was way back at 6.21 for some reason. So sorry for that
bum steer. I wonder if it was because I built my own deb from source as
I didnt have that level of version before. I also cleaned up my accrued
org settings (ongoing) and now the ido completion for the refile target
is exceptionally fast too.

I am trying to set up a multi project org system using recursive org
files (find-lisp-find-files) and might still have issues with the "end
node" for refiling - I'm still being offered to complete to actual org
tasks as opposed to just the "level" and I'm not sure if this is a
limitation of the org hierarchical system or my
understanding/setup. I'll post more dumb questions when I've
experimented some more ;)

I knew I should never have stopped using org for a while, but the
building back from scratch is good for a clean out of my org-settings ;)

r.