[Orgmode] Setting up org-ctags and exporting ctags links

From: Juan Reyero
Subject: [Orgmode] Setting up org-ctags and exporting ctags links
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:55:02 +0100

Greetings,

I've just installed org-ctags in my system and it works beautifully.
One note, though, for those of you running on OS-X: you need to setq
org-ctags-path-to-ctags pointing to your ctags executable before
requiring org-ctags, otherwise it fails as it tries to call a
non-existing (operating-system) function.

Also, there was some talk a while ago about exporting the org-ctags
links; Carsten pointed out that a function that returns the target's
filename was required
(http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg20565.html) and
Paul wrote org-ctags-get-filename-for-tag for this purpose.  I wonder,
has anybody used it to actually export HTML with ctags links?  I'd
like my web publishing to take advantage of the great ctags package.

Best,

Juan
--
http://juanreyero.com/