Re: [Orgmode] remote reference

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] remote reference
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:55:07 +0100

Hi Giovanni,

ranges are possible in remote references.  However, what
is not allowed it to assign them to a range.  On the left
side of equations you can only have single fields
like @2$3 or a column like $3.

So you might ask what the use of range references then
is?  You can put the ranges into calc functions like
vsum or vmean, or you can get them as lists in an
elisp formula.

Hope this clarifies it a bit....

Looks like someone needs to write a tutorial about that! :-)

- Carsten