[Orgmode] org-mobile-push and agenda IDs

From: Tom Tobin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mobile-push and agenda IDs
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:02:41 -0600

I recently upgraded my org-mode, and found that org-mobile-push
started to litter my org files with property drawers.  I finally
figured out how to turn these off (via
org-mobile-force-id-on-agenda-items), but the org-mode manual makes it
sound like they're necessary for the proper operation of MobileOrg
[1].  I have a ton of TODO items on my agenda, and I really don't want
property drawers all over my files (even if they're collapsed to a
single line); is there a better way to handle this in my case?

[1] <http://orgmode.org/manual/Pushing-to-MobileOrg.html> "While
creating the agendas, Org-mode will force1 an ID property on all
entries referenced by the agendas, so that these entries can be
uniquely identified if MobileOrg flags them for further action."