Re: [Orgmode] change color of headline depending on TODO state ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] change color of headline depending on TODO state ?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:59:00 +0100

On Jan 20, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Eliseo Papa wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if somewhere in the seemingly-infinite org flexibility, there exist a way to color the headlines depending on the TODO keyword. That is, change not only the color of the keywords, but also of the associated headline. It would make it easier for me to scan through the document looking for (say) waiting tasks without having to set tags, or custom agenda views.

How about using Sparse trees for this?

- Carsten