Re: [Orgmode] icalendar: exporting times of day specified in heading?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] icalendar: exporting times of day specified in heading?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:17:37 +0100

Hi Stephen,

while it might be possible to do what you ask for, I think it is error- prone because people might accidently have something in the headline which looks like a time. I don't mind so much if Org's agenda stumbles over this, but I don't want to produce incorrect icalendar files.

Also, this icalendar export function is programmed in a messy way, and I don't see a quick way to fix this.

If you can make me a patch, I will take it.

- Carsten