Re: [Orgmode] icalendar: exporting times of day specified in heading?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] icalendar: exporting times of day specified in heading?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:03:24 +0000

At Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:22:41 +0000,
Stephen Eglen wrote:

[...]

> A small note though: along the way, I've sometimes noticed that diary
> entries   are included with a level 2 heading rather than a level 4
> heading.  I haven't been able to track this down, its just noticeable
> when I later browse agenda.org

> i.e. that 2nd line is sometimes given two heaings, and is not within the
> right level 3 heading.

I also have experienced this, specifically that the actual day entry
does not appear below the month headline but alongside it (i.e. a
have not been able to have this happen in a reproducible manner.
Also, I'm not sure if it has something to do with the differences
between emacs v23 and v22; I have to use both depending on which of my
computers I happen to have at hand!

[...]

>  Anything obvious I might want to look at when
> debugging?

Ditto.  If there's any obvious debugging I can do to help track this
down, please let me know.  Having said this, I've not noticed it
happen in the past couple of weeks.

eric