[Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]

From: manonfire
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:37:07 -0500 (EST)

The problem could be solved by removing the example code snippet suggested
in the manual (Page 104 for 6.34c) from .emacs which is

(setq org-agenda-exporter-setting)
    '((ps-number-of-columns 2)
     (ps-landscape-mode t)
     (org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5)))

Export to txt and html works now. But for pdf I get an error message:

"Symbol's function definition is void: flet"

>When trying to export the agenda with C-x C-w filename, emacs hangs and
>causes high cpu load with all file types (txt,html,pdf). No file is
>created.
>This also happened with 6.33f.
>The org-file is very simple, one heading with two scheduled items.

Manonfire