[Orgmode] The way index.html is generated

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] The way index.html is generated
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:42:08 -0500

Dear all,

I'm writing to ask if there any way to control the way how the index.html is generated? Now it works fine, but for a frontpage of the website, I really want to put more stuff than only a list of all the pages.

Another question will be how to generate a tree-like navigation bar in all the org pages, automatically? I know how to manually do so, using the preamble var, but have to update it each time I send new org file in.

Thanks a lot,

Chao