Re: [Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]

From: manonfire
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:50:17 -0500 (EST)

> On Feb 1, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Noorul Islam K M wrote:
>
>> address@hidden writes:
>>
>>> The problem could be solved by removing the example code snippet
>>> suggested
>>> in the manual (Page 104 for 6.34c) from .emacs which is
>>>
>>> (setq org-agenda-exporter-setting)
>>>    '((ps-number-of-columns 2)
>>>     (ps-landscape-mode t)
>>>     (org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5)))
>>>

>>> Export to txt and html works now. But for pdf I get an error message:
>>>
>>> "Symbol's function definition is void: flet"
>>
>> You need
>>
>> cl.el --- Common Lisp extensions for Emacs
>

> All parts of Org that use the flet macro also have
>
> (eval-when-compile
>    (require 'cl))
>
> so this should not be an issue in Org.
>
> What Emacs version is this?
>
> - Carsten

It's 23.1.1

When I do a C-u M-x org-reload beforehand there is no error message and
the pdf export succeeds.

I'm using 6.34c from my home directory (installed with make only, not
"make install") and renamed the emacs folder under /usr/local/share to
make sure that the older version isn't loaded. (BTW what's the right way
to uninstall a system wide installation of org?)
M-x org-version shows the right number.