Re: [Orgmode] Re: Autoset org-agenda-files

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Autoset org-agenda-files
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:52:01 +0100

On Feb 1, 2010, at 9:47 PM, BKnoth wrote:

On 2/1/2010 7:59 AM, Fredrik wrote:
I wonder if someone with some elisp knowledge could help me out.... I
have a folder containing all my org-files named as X.org and would like
to autopopulate the org-agenda-files when I start emacs. So in short
terms search folder for *.org (and exclude *-archive.org) so it is
always done when starting emacs...

This is a FAQ.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#set-agenda-files-using-wildcards

- Carsten

Anyone that could help me create such a function?

Regards,

Fredrik

Sorry - I just sent a non-sensible response. I didn't read your message thoroughly. Still, I'd think the regex feature of the org- agenda-files variable could help you out. Maybe I'm missing the point.

- Bruce