[Orgmode] Re: S-Tab strange behavour

From: Ryan Thompson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: S-Tab strange behavour
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:25:52 -0800

S-Tab probably checks the value of last-command to see if the previous
command was also a S-Tab. If the previous command was anything else,
then Org Mode has no idea whether the buffer or its visibility has
changed since the last-executed S-Tab, since it cannot know which
other commands will affect buffer visibility and which will not. So,
if the previous command is not S-Tab, then the next S-Tab will restart
the cycle from the beginning. Similarly, when you first open a buffer,
the value of last-command is probably 'find-file or something.