[Orgmode] Is there any IN Buffer setting for preamble and Remember

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] Is there any IN Buffer setting for preamble and Remember
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:07:03 -0500

Dear all,

When exporting, NOT publishing, is it possible to still use the preamble, but in-buffer setting it?

Another question will be for remember, I tried several times, seem for the remember template, a headline is required, say, if I just want to add a line, like below, which is quite often when just want to write some idea down:

--------
- Don't forget buy some binders
--------

Could I do so, but let org know not generate the headline automatically?

Thanks in advance,

Chao