Re: [Orgmode] colors in agenda view

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] colors in agenda view
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 07:04:42 +0000

At Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:06:14 +0100,
Krause, Joerg wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am using emacs 23.1 on windows xp. In my agenda view, some topics
> show up in light green, which is difficult to read on a white
> background. I've tried to google around, but I can't find how to
> influence the colors in this view. Any help will be appreciated...
>
> Joerg Krause

1. position the cursor on any character on the line that shows in the
   colour you don't like

2. type C-u C-x =  (aka what-cursor-position)

3. in the buffer that appears, scroll down for an entry that says "face".

4. click on the face

5. in the face description buffer, click on "customize this face" and
   change any and every aspect you wish.

If you know what face you want to customize, you can go directly to
the last step by "M-x customize-face".

I'm sure there are other ways of doing this...

HTH,
eric