Re: [Orgmode] org-babel - First line of file created by tangle

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel - First line of file created by tangle
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:47:02 +0200

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric

[...]

> So yes, I think it would be very useful to define the two additional header arguments for each
> block:
>
> :shebang NIL for default, other string for the shebang line
> :headers NIL for default, NONE for no headers, other string for custom headers

Noted: I've added this to the Org-babel development TODO list
http://eschulte.github.com/babel-dev/TODO-allow-customization-of-shebang-lines-and-commenting-through-header-argument.html

Thanks for the ideas! -- Eric

I have to thank you, Eric, for putting it on the TODO list. I agree - :comments is better.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!!