[Orgmode] Re: s in agenda saves all org-mode buffers, does not mark entr

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: s in agenda saves all org-mode buffers, does not mark entry for bulk action
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:57:50 -0500

Markus Heller <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2/4/2010 3:41 PM, Tyler Smith wrote:
>> Markus Heller<address@hidden>  writes:
>>
>>> I'm using org-mode version 6.34a on Windoze XP end emacs 23.1.1.
>>>
>>> In any agenda view, pressing s saves all org mode buffers and does not
>>> mark the item for bulk action. I went through my .emacs and couldn't
>>> find anything that looked like re-defining a key binding to configure
>>> this behaviour.
>>>
>>> How can I find out where this faulty behavior comes from? I don't get
>>> any error messages ...
>>
>> I think that's a bug in the documentation. `m' is the default key for
>> marking items for bulk action, hard-coded into org-agenda.el. The info
>> page lists s as the key for both `save all org buffers' and `mark for bulk
>> action'.
>
> Ah, `m' does the trick!  Thanks for pointing this out, Tyler!
>
> One more question: How can I access the info list you're talking about?

`C-h i' will open the info system, which will give you a window listing
all the help files for your Emacs installation. Move the cursor to `Org
Mode' and press enter. Alternatively, press m org<tab><return>. That
brings you to the menu for the org-info manual. The info regarding the
agenda view is in section 10, titled, funnily enough, `Agenda Views'.

Cheers,

Tyler