[Orgmode] integration between Mutt and Org-mode (more on the subject)

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: [Orgmode] integration between Mutt and Org-mode (more on the subject)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:28:57 +0100

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:42:28AM +0100, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:
> P.S.(joke)
> on Tue Nov 3 08:12:42 2009 Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> in my GTD implementation, I also have now an integration between Mutt
> and Emacs' Org mode  that enables me to put from Org notes links to Mutt
> emails.  I'll blog about that separately, [...]
> I've already posted the relevant code to the Org mode mailing list.
>
> Stefano, we're waiting ;-)

As I've been prodded on this :-) , I'm just announcing here that I've
disclosed all the details in my Mutt - Org-mode integration. They are
available on my blog at the following URL:

http://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2010/02/integrating_Mutt_with_Org-mode/

JFYI.

Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/