Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-export-generic.el patch to make it load with "requ

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-export-generic.el patch to make it load with "require"
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:40:29 +0100

On Feb 8, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:03:29 -0500, Nick Dokos <address@hidden > said:

ND> <address@hidden> wrote:
In the org-export-generic.el file the library is provided as org- generic
instead of org-export-generic.
Not sure what the reason for this is, but I cannot load it with
(require 'org-generic).

ND> Having the provided symbol have the same print-name as the file
ND> name is a common convention, but you *can* do what you want with

ND> (require 'org-generic "org-export-generic")

ND> although your patch is probably the right long term solution.

Agreed, and the name in the require file derives from the original name
I used for the file.  I should have renamed the (provide line when we
renamed the file.  Whoops.

I have already checked in a patch - the file now provides both symbols.

- Carsten

--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/