Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:03:18 +0100

I have never seen this eeffect....

- Carsten

On Feb 10, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Christer Enfors wrote:

I use org-indent-mode and (setq org-hide-leading-stars t). This mostly works, but sometimes the supposedly hidden stars are visible as white (my default foreground color) on some headlines. I'm not sure, but I think it's always the first and / or the last sibling headline that show this problem. The "middle" headings are never affected, if I remember correctly.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is it a known bug?

I've attached a screenshot (in a Word document, because my work computer doesn't have MS Paint or similar for some bizarre reason).

- AIX 5.3
- Emacs 23.1.2
- Org-mode 6.34c

--