[Orgmode] [Bug] Slightly wrong org-tag fontification in agenda

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] [Bug] Slightly wrong org-tag fontification in agenda
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:22:19 +0100

Hi all,

it seems that org fontifies everything in the agenda following the
heading using the org-tag face.  Basically, that's ok *unless* you don't
use a special background color for tags.  Then it looks wrong.

Here's a screenshot showing the fontification.

I'm using a current git version (Org-mode version 6.34trans
(release_6.34c.67.g25f76f)).

I had a quick look at the code, and it seems the problem is in
`org-agenda-align-tags'.

BTW: Is it really a good decision to propertize the text algorithmically
in the functions building the agenda?  I'm not sure, but it might be
easier to define some `org-agenda-font-lock-keywords' like it's done for
org files, too.

Bye,
Tassilo