Re: [Orgmode] Ordered lists with alphabetic tags?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Ordered lists with alphabetic tags?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:51:49 +0100

Maybe there is a better solution, but you can achieve this with

** What's your favourite subject?
#+LaTeX: \renewcommand{\theenumi}{\Alph{enumi}}
1. Math
2. Science
3. English
#+LaTeX: \renewcommand{\theenumi}{\arabic{enumi}}

The second #+Latex is just to go back to the default behaviour. Also, use
"\alph" if you want lowercase and "\Alph" if you want uppercase.

- Darlan