Re: [Orgmode] Minor nit - LaTeX header contents and footnotes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Minor nit - LaTeX header contents and footnotes
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:53:25 +0100

On Feb 13, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Ruud Brekelmans wrote:

This doesn't solve the problem directly but putting spaces around the 1 works:

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\newcommand{\norm}[ 1 ]{\lVert#1\rVert}
#+END_LaTeX

(and also works with the header version).

Yes, it's not a big deal, but the header version doesn't have this problem anymore.

Yes, this kind of code belongs into the header, I think, most of the time. Still, I have improved this situation, your example above no longer causes
the bracket to be interpreted as a footnote.

- Carsten