Re: [Orgmode] org-export [with respect to lists] to HTML

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export [with respect to lists] to HTML
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:31:10 +0100

OK, I'll try again...

Hi Stephen,

I responded to the wrong mail before, sorry.

Here your testfile works (result attached). Maybe update Org-mode?

Livin Stephen Sharma <address@hidden> writes:
> Sebastian,
> In the 'test.org' file **attached** in my previous mail, indentation was as
> you had suggested [you may verify or test/use that as a 'minimal example' to
> confirm]. I think text pasted into the email itself [under the title 'org
> content'] may have lost some white-space.
>

> Thanks for the BEGIN_QUOTE suggestion.
> Here's a funny thing I see:
> If I use *begin_quote*, the exported html has list-items numbered *correctly
> *. However,
> If I use *begin_example*, the numbering gets messed up again!
>
> Attaching slightly modified version of org file and exported-html [ *C-c C-e
> b* ]
>

> On 17 February 2010 19:00, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Hi Stephan,
>>

>> list are made from indentation. The `#+begin_example' (did you mean
>> `#+begin_quote'?) must be indented to be considered a part of the first
>> list item. This way, it is considered the end of the list.
>>

>> It should be:
>>
>> * Simonisms
>>  1. Kodachrome
>>     #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>>      When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, It's a
>>      wonder I can think at all
>>     #+END_EXAMPLE
>>  2. Sound of silence

When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school…

Inhaltsverzeichnis

1 Simonisms 'example'

  1. Kodachrome
    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, It's a wonder I can think at all

  2. Sound of silence – wrong
    Ten thousand people

2 Simonisms 'quote'

  1. Kodachrome

    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, It's a wonder I can think at all

  2. Sound of silence – correct
    Ten thousand people

Datum: 2010-02-17 15:25:01 CET

HTML generated by org-mode 6.34trans in emacs 23

  Sebasitan