[Orgmode] Re: error on using org-sort by property

From: Dev Gupta
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: error on using org-sort by property
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:58:11 -0500

Actually ignore me, there were some weird property definitions that were throwing a wrench in everything.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Dev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm running GNU Emacs 23 on OS X and am using the most recent version of org-mode from github.  When attempting to sort a list of items via org-sort and selecting p[r]operty, I get the following error:

wront type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dev