[Orgmode] Shortcut for adding text item?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Shortcut for adding text item?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:28:38 -0600

I'm aware of the M-Ret shortcut for inserting a new heading.

Is there a shortcut for adding a text item to the current headline?

For example, I have a headline, with the cursor at <cursor> position:

* Some<cursor>thing

And I want to add a text line under the heading, with proper indentation.

Currently, I press Ctrl-E, then Return, but I'd like to have a shortcut like M-j or something like that.

Any ideas?  Sorry if I'm missing an easy solution.  I think I've asked this before, but
can't find my prev. e-mail.

--Nate