[Orgmode] Re: latex export on mac os x with xelatex

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: latex export on mac os x with xelatex
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:49:26 +0900

Hi there,

For the benefit of later visitors, here is how I worked around the problem
for the moment:

orgmode seems to ignore the exec-path, so I looked at the result of
(getenv "PATH"), which was very little. Saying

(setenv "PATH" (concat "/usr/local/texlive/2009/bin/universal-darwin:"
(getenv "PATH")))

in my .emacs solved the problem, the latex export now happily works its way
to the texlive programs and does what it needs to do.  So I suspect this is
some kind of setup problem that might be specific to my installation.  I
will see if I can find out more once I have a little time.

Thanks for your time:-)

All the best,

Christian

--