[Orgmode] Export latex source blocks as HTML

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] Export latex source blocks as HTML
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:07:51 -1000

Aloha all,

Exporting this file to html gives me a source code block for bibtex but not for latex.

* Test export
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
  No export with latex
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC bibtex
  Export OK with bibtex
#+END_SRC

Does anyone else see this?  Any idea what I might have messed up?  Files that used to export perfectly have all lost their latex source code blocks in HTML output.

All the best,
Tom

Thomas S. Dye, Ph.D.

T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.

Phone: (808) 529-0866 Fax: (808) 529-0884

http://www.tsdye.com