Re: [Orgmode] clock entries export to calendar?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clock entries export to calendar?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:57:29 +0100

Hi Ryan,

On Feb 28, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Ryan E wrote:

Hello All,

I was wondering if it is possible to configure the Org mode iCalendar export to include CLOCK entries. I'd like my clock entries to show up as appointments in my calendar application (iCal in this case). I can't seem to find a way to do it in the docs or faq. Is this possible with Org mode (without writing a lot of elisp - my elisp skills are lacking)?

This is not possible yet - and my feeling is that if you take clocking seriously, you'd quickly come to regret that ... Or am I wrong here?

- Carsten