Re: [Orgmode] clock entries export to calendar?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clock entries export to calendar?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:10:42 +0100

On Mar 1, 2010, at 12:51 PM, Ryan E wrote:

Thanks for the info. Yes, I do use clocking frequently and suppose it
is possible I would come to regret it but my goal was to have a quick
way to visualize when and how long I am spending time on the various
projects I am working on. The clock entries would be in a separate
calendar or calendars that I would be able to toggle on and off in my
calendar app so it wouldn't interfere with my normal appointments.
I've been experimenting with the clocktable reports in org-mode and
can get the data I need but I was just looking for a way to see it in
a more visual way. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

You can also use the org-mode agenda, and turn on logging mode:

C-c a C-u C-u l

HTH

- Carsten

Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:57 AM, Carsten Dominik