Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:13:22 -0500

Hi Sven, are you connecting via https?  What is your URI connect string?   I think it should work fine but I'll set up an account and test it out tonight... if you have access to debug information via USB Debugging that would also be helpful.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Sven Bretfeld <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Matthew

Matthew Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey folks, I've been working on a version of MobileOrg for the Android platform
> with the goal to reach feature parity with the iPhone version developed by
> Richard Moreland.

Thank you very much!

The application doesn't seem to work with mydisk.se.

Is that a known issue or am I doing anything wrong? The server
information is correctly set, but syncing stops immediately with
"Synchronization Failed, try again?" I haven't tried any other webdav
server. I'm using the HTC Magic with Android 1.6.

The files are created with org-mobile-push, the staging era is the
top-folder of my mydisk.se account (no subfolder), which is mounted via
davfs2 on Debian/Etch.

Greetings

Sven