Re: [Orgmode] New Org-mode talk by Carsten Dominik

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New Org-mode talk by Carsten Dominik
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:37:33 -0600

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Nathan Neff <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mar 5, 2010, at 9:07 PM, Stefan Vollmar wrote:

Hallo,

we proudly present:

"Emacs Org-mode: Organizing a Scientist's Life and Work"

a talk by Carsten Dominik presented on February 8th 2010
at our institute. The recording of the talk is available here:

http://www.nf.mpg.de/orgmode/guest-talk-dominik.html

This is great, thanks a lot, Stefan, for all the work you have put into making this available.

Next stop: I want to be on FLOSS weekly (But Randal Schwartz did not even react
on my email - so I guess not :-)

I would also like to hear Carsten on FLOSS weekly.  I remember an episode
from several months ago, where Leo and Randall were talking about how to get onto
FLOSS weekly, and that they value listener suggestions.

So, if you want to hear org-mode on FLOSS, you can e-mail Randall directly from the main web page:  http://twit.tv/FLOSS and suggest they have Carsten as a guest.

--Nate