Re: [Orgmode] Re: Writing a dissertation using org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Writing a dissertation using org-mode
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:16:41 +0000

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:10:38 -1000, "Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> Aloha Eric,
>
> I have this in my emacs starter-kit and it gives me access to reftex
> in latex code blocks in org-babel.  I've changed a few things from the
> code I found on the link provided, which has two methods of
> integrating reftex with org-mode.  The link also provides suggestions
> for key-bindings within org-mode.  Perhaps you don't have to miss
> reftex anymore.

> http://www.mfasold.net/blog/2009/02/using-emacs-org-mode-to-draft-papers/

[...]

> I was struggling without reftex!
>
> All the best,
> Tom

Thanks for these pointers Tom!  I actually already had the key
bindings suggested set up but had simply forgotten about them (one of
the problems with such a powerful system is that it's impossible to
keep everything in mind at all times...).  However, the comments on
that web site are quite useful as well!

Thanks again,
eric