Re: [Orgmode] Export to latex ignores user-mail-address

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to latex ignores user-mail-address
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:21:54 +0100

Fixed as well, thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 11, 2010, at 8:32 PM, Jambunathan K wrote:

My gut feelings is that although macros are enabled for author string, the parsing is broken when the invocation spans multiple lines.

I would like to add the following observation as well -

---> org input <---
#+AUTHOR: Jambunathan K\cr\href{mailto:{{{EMAIL}}}}{{{{EMAIL}}}}

---> actual tex output <---
\author{Jambunathan K\cr\href{mailto:address@hidden@gmail.com \}}

The above tex snippet has the effect of getting the "Url Box" wrong.

I was hoping to produce the following line -
\author{Jambunathan K\cr\href{mailto:address@hidden@gmail.com }}

Generally speaking, macro expansion in author string behaves strangely.

Thanks,
Jambunathan K.

- Carsten