[Orgmode] AI for orgmode

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] AI for orgmode
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:32:05 +0000

Hello,

Sorry to use a subject like this.

A few weeks ago I saw slides of a presentation (link available on
http://netzhansa.blogspot.com/2010/02/clojure-sliders-from-february-berlin.html)
about using clojure (one of lisp languages) for developing intelligent
project management software. I think the idea is great although the
slides didn't present how their company did it. With a bit of brain
storming we might be able to come up with something great for orgmode
and to take orgmode to another level of greatness: zero configuration
with some intelligence ;)

BTW, recently while talking with some chap on #lisp irc channel who was
seeking a GTD tool (folks there usually are already literate with Emacs
since SLIME is the best tool for developing common lisp applications).
He told me that he had tried to adopt org mode but unfortunately he
could not get it to where he wanted it to be in an afternoon, so he had
to abandon it. And he is experienced in lisp programming since that is
his job.

Thinking about my own experience, I didn't feel the pain since I
gradually changing my org mode configuration over a few years. but I
could understand the frustration.

Leo