Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda view: Select specific tag (or category) + di

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda view: Select specific tag (or category) + display timestamps
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:31:19 +0100

On Mar 19, 2010, at 8:46 AM, Bernd Weiss wrote:

Dear all,

I'm having trouble with agenda customization. I have a couple of entries (+ timestamp) which are tagged with 'conference' and I'd like to have a
list of conferences + timestamps.

Hi Bernd,

what do you mean by "a list of conferences + timestamps".

Have you tried to use the customize interface - it is quite helpful
for generating org-agenda-custom-commands.  There is also an excellent
tutorial by Matt Lundin - maybe it will give you the right ideas?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php

HTH

- Carsten

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands