[Orgmode] stuck todos agenda view

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] stuck todos agenda view
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:09:35 +0100

I want to make an agenda view for todos older than 7 days sorted by
oldest date first.

My TODOs have a timestamp inside the logbook which shows when they got
the TODO status.
    >*** TODO headline
    >    :LOGBOOK:
    >    - State "TODO"     from ""       [2010-03-20 Sat 19:39]
    >    :END:
How can I get an Agenda view, showing only TODOs with the most recent
timestamp older than 7 days.
And then if possible sorting them so that the oldest todo is shown fist.

Any ideas how such a view could be configured/coded?
Are there options already present with which I can get such a view?

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo