Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:32:17 +0100

Hi Alexander,

this is awesome, thank you very much.

I would like to integrate this into org-mac-message.el - I don't
think it makes much sense to put this into a separate file.

This would, however, mean that the code becomes part of Emacs,
and that I need you to sign the papers with the FSF.  Would you
be willing to do this?

Christopher, could I ask you to verify this code and work together
with Alexander on integrating it (if Alexander agrees, of course).

Thanks.

- Carsten