Re: [Orgmode] 'Double-entry' journals

From: Haroldo Stenger
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 'Double-entry' journals
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:29:15 -0300

hi ,

2010/3/19 Jan Böcker <address@hidden>:
> generated the project specific ones automatically from that. The normal
> Org approach is to go the opposite direction: you edit your project
> files directly and use the agenda to view tasks (and notes, if you
> include an active timestamp in them or tell the agenda to show inactive
> timestamps) by date in daily, weekly or monthly views.

Combining these two posibilities , I wondered myself whether it would
we useful to have a org-mode tree-like "view" of the agenda view , and
other reports. Something like a text generator that bases its output
on agenda output , and renders or re-renders output based on agenda
view. If someone comments on it , I'd be wishful to start hacking it ,
up to my knowledge, which is lispy to some extend (a common-lisp
background, and little elisp yet.)

best regards ,
haroldo