Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode] Re:

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:50:23 +0900

Dear Darlan,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.  I now got it working and am
really happy with it.

Now there is one remaining problem with my presentation (which is
different, which is why I changed the header line):  I do have some
words on some heading line that are in a different language and need
to be set in a different font.  To achieve that, I have customized the
beamer section in org-export-latex-classes to set up a new font etc,
this can now be switched on with {\J XX } to put XX into the desired
Japanese Font.   However, when I do this, I get the {} brackets
escaped so they appear in the output (I do get the right font).  So I
wonder how I can pass this literal LaTeX through in the export.

I looked at the manual, where it talks about literal LaTeX,  but the
use cases there seem to work only on lines by themselves, not in the
middle of a header line.  But since this is org-mode, I am sure there
must be a (obvious) solution which I am just failing to see....

As always, any help appreciated

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto