[Orgmode] org-beamer bug

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: [Orgmode] org-beamer bug
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:55:29 -0500

>From reading the org-beamer documentation, I get the impression that the
following two should headings should be equivalent:

* Example 1                                                  :B_block:

* Example 2
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_env: block
:END:

However, only the second example is actually exported with a block
environment.  This also happens with other environments.  The note
environment is the only one I tested that works by using a tag.

I'm using Org-mode version 6.34trans (release_6.34c.251.gd1289).

Regards,
Jason