[Orgmode] LaTeX package dependencies

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX package dependencies
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:52:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am working on better entity (special symbol) support for
export, based on a list Ulf Stegemann has compiled.
The list Ulf has sent me requires the following LaTeX
packages to be available:

* t1enc
* textcomp
* marvosym
* wasysym
* MnSymbol

Before I introduce new dependencies on these packages, I would like
to ask that many of you check if these packages are available
in the LaTeX distribution you are using.  Please check,
and let me know which package you do not have.

Thanks!

- Carsten