Re: Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode]

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:51:47 +0100

As I understand, whenever org sees something like "\something" it will
understand that this is a latex command and it will just write it as it is
in the exported latex file. Therefore, if you put something like
#+LATEX_HEADER: \newcommand{\blue}[1] {\textcolor{blue}{#1}}
in the beginning of the org file than latex will know the command "blue"
and writing "\blue{some text}" in the org presentation will work as
expected. I even tried defining latex commands with two arguments such as
the with the line below
#+LATEX_HEADER: \newcommand{\blueRed}[2]{\textcolor{blue}{#1}
\textcolor{red}{#2}}
and it works!

I don't know this newfontfamily command in latex, but if you can use a
command in latex then you can do the same in org.

Notice, however, that I used "#+LATEX_HEADER:". That is, I created a macro
in Latex, not in org. Macros defined in org are created with "#+MACRO:".

 - Darlan