Re: [Orgmode] Re: possible bug: TAB after elipsis

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: possible bug: TAB after elipsis
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:45:52 +1000

Not sure whether I'm talking about the same phenomenon, but I have
started almost routinely adding a tag at the end of every headline
inserted by my remember templates.  Without the tag, it'seems it's
hard to move past the end of the line cleanly to edit the contents.
With a tag, using the custom \C-a/e behavior alluded to above, its a
cinch.

I am annoyed by this.  It seems wrong, and I assumed there is a
workaround somewhere, if I looked hard enough.  Again, maybe this is
another problem.

Alan