Re: [Orgmode] Where ends a subtree?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Where ends a subtree?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:42:38 +0200

Is it just me who cannot make out what either of these posters is trying to say?

- Carsten

On Mar 27, 2010, at 7:32 PM, Adam wrote:

On Saturday 27 March 2010 05:27 am, Franz Heuser wrote:
Hi,

I wonder where an subtree ends. My work flow is as follow:
* headline
 some text...

Know I notice a ToDo entry that is link to the text. So i type

** ToDo something useful
  notes about the ToDo

 ... more about the headline.

My problem is, that '... more about the headline' is hidden, when the
ToDo entry is folded. It belongs syntactically to ToDo, but semantically
to the headline.

Is there an <end> Tag or something like that? Where i can say: Here Ends
the ToDo entry, what comes now belong to the last headline?

Any Idea? Or a hint, how i can use org-mode another, better way?

This appears to be the situation with Calendar and also
surprisingly with Diary.

Somewhere on the Emacs Wiki it suggests; no space between lines,
and also to begin each new line with a dash -    Such as;
- item 1
- another note
- some more.

For me, for Diary in particular, it would be good to be able to block
longer text together, and even perhpaps paragraph. I suppose it
becomes less of an itemized work diary at that stage, and more of
a rambling personal type, which suggests a separate or 2nd diary file
altogether should be used.

What do others think.