[Orgmode] Selective .ics export

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] Selective .ics export
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:32:07 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way to export to .ics only entries with a particular tag or
property?  I'm trying to take all the scheduled events I use, and
collect a subset of them for my wife's calendar.  i.e. She doesn't need
to see what's going on at work (meetings and such), but she does need to
know when I'm working late, picking up groceries, etc.

I have multiple .org files and export all to a single .ics.  So if I
could do the same thing but selectively, that'd be great!

If org mode can not do it, I'm open to suggestions and ideas to
accomplish this feat.

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman