Re: [Orgmode] Updated patches for linking to notmuch mail from org

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Updated patches for linking to notmuch mail from org
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:53:29 +0200

On Apr 6, 2010, at 1:22 PM, David Bremner wrote:

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:13:48 +0200, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:
Hi David,

before we take this further, what is your copyright status with the FSF?

- Carsten

Some years ago (possible 20) I sent a copyright assignment for some
contributions to bookmark.el (see the comments therein), so it should be
OK. I don't know if there is some way to verify that is less work than
sending another assignment.

Was this a past and future changes for Emacs assignment, or just for bookmark.el?

You can just ask at address@hidden, they will tell you if they can find it :-)

- Carsten