[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Exporter for taskjuggler

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Exporter for taskjuggler
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:49:38 +0200

Hi

T Helms <address@hidden> writes:

> If you had a few more example sub-trees, it would help.

If you have some org-mode files which describe a project including
effort estimates (as properties) and maybe some textual dependency
description I would gladly turn them into an example.

Otherwise I can see if I can anonymize the project I'm working on.

> How difficult would it be to add gap duration to the export?

Ah, didn't think of that. Good question. Right now dependencies are
generated on export based on either ORDERED, BLOCKER or depends
properties. I guess if you had a property section as follows

    :PROPERTIES:
    :Effort:   03:00
    :BLOCKER:  posting_controller { gapduration 5d }
    :END:

the part enclosed inside {} should not be interpreted as an additional
dependency but instead as a gap duration specification. Should be
doable. I'll add it to the list.

Thanks
Christian
--