Re: [Orgmode] footnote

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] footnote
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:21:39 -1000

Aloha Chao,

The Org-mode manual is really helpful for these kinds of questions.

Also, there are several useful tutorials and other materials on Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/

If after consulting these sources you are still having problems, then one of the many Org-mode wizards on this list will typically respond very happily to a detailed description of what you did, the results you expected, and the results you actually got.

All the best,
Tom