Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac ap

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac applications
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:35:33 +0200

On Apr 7, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Anthony Lander wrote:

On 10-Apr-7, at 3:44 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Anthony,

I like this a lot.

Thank you, Carsten.

How would you and Christopher feel if we were to merge this onto
org-mac-message or the other way round?  Merging into org-mac-message
would have the advantage that we do not have to break existing setup.

I'm happy to integrate the code together in whatever way you think it will fit best into the other org-mode code.

In that case, I need to ask you to sign the papers with the FSF. Is that OK with you?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php#sec-2

Thanks.

- Carsten

Christopher?